Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Color!

Now, this does require using your imagination, as taking a picture of a mirror will always include reflections which confuse things. Such as the shopping bags hanging on my front door (and only exit from "my home") - generally they seem to remain there when I go shopping. Then there's the TV shelves and the picture of the cat carrying the fish. It also includes scenes within my bathroom that are not too scenic. But the great accomplishment if the multicolored very flat balloons adorning the mirror. That rather large mirror was so blah - especially when I was standing in front of it. Now I love it - lots of color and less of mirror. It is great on cloudy mornings and may help me survive the foggy days upcoming.  By the way, how do I get the lint or whatever out of my camera? - every picture I take has snow in it.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment: