Thursday, April 21, 2011

Excellent advice!

Continuing my effort to prove that I am brilliant, I thoughtfully bring to each of you some valuable advice for which there is no charge.  If  Rich is driving you from Point A to Point B be ready, willing and able to also add Points C,D,E,F,G,J and possibly K and maybe L, M, N, O and P as well as Q,R,S,T,U,V,X,Y and Z.  That's alot of points BUT it proves that I know the alphabet.  I can also promise you that you will see countrysides, mountainsides, lakesides, streamsides as well as sides that are of absolutely no interest.

Well, you have all probably figured out that my new life style has opened up great new adventures for me to pursue.  Who knows what will be next?  I would ask for suggestions but find I am fearful of what they might be. 

2 comments:

  1. Hah!

    You forgot Alpha and Omega, which comprise two Greek letters but one place. A riddle for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it fun to get to ride in a Jeep though? It seems as though it would be different :)

    ReplyDelete