Sunday, April 17, 2011

Home Again

Rich just dropped me off in my domicile - we had quite a journey from Shellie and Jeff's.  First we stopped by to say "Hi" to Jeff's parents.  Apparently we took the easy route - what ever, it was beautiful.  Then we headed for Davis - certainly not via the most direct route - for instance, we drove around Lake Whatchacallit and saw a great deal of "yet to be discovered California."  We had lunch with Janet - a very special event.  Then we headed every wrong direction that Rich could find but did, quite by accident, arrive at my home sweet home.
Friday and Saturday we also had a great time rambling hither and yon - as Rich's pictures indicate.  I am absolutely stuffed with beautiful views, trees, flowers and peacocks.
I am happy to say that Rich is doing quite well - he is attempting to not be on his feet too much - he has no problem driving.  I went over to take care of him - he was not nearly as demanding as I had hoped he would be - I so wanted to be useful!
Oh, yes - Julie joined Shellie and me for lunch while Rich was having surgery - last Monday!  It seems more like a month or two ago.
It was quite a week!  Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. What happened to the proper title of your blog, namely "Gramcie forgot the password to her other blog blog" ???

    ReplyDelete