Monday, July 25, 2011

Almost it!

Karen was so excited - she found a picture of our first Christmas in Grass Valley. I was so excited - I didn't know it existed. I quickly made a copy of it and then figured out how to add it to Picasso so I could send this blog. In the meantime I looked at the picture more carefully - we already had wondered why the sombrero was missing from the snowman's head. Then I started wondering about the firetruck, and then the drapes and then the hardware drawers - and common sense then prevailed. So, this picture was taken after 1981 and probably Rich and Allyn made the snowman - the firetruck was Brian's. And, it certainly brought back memories of our first Christmas in Grass Valley. I have absolutely no memory of "snowman the second".


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment