Friday, July 8, 2011

Me ready to head for the hospital


Posted by PicasaMy very first day as a non-pink lady (ala Grass Velley) but a blue green lady til I "graduate" and then I will be a bright fuchsia.
It appears that I am a shining star already.  Note picture behind the faucets - it has been my inspiration since Highland Drive days - "There's A Lot To Be Said In Favor Of Procrastination" - and I recommend it to every one but Greg who doesn't have time to procrastinate.
Note politically correct grocery bags hanging on my front door knob - they usually remain there when I go grocery shopping.  Perhaps I should keep them on the floor in front of the door.

1 comment:

  1. Your amazing photographic skills have put my own feeble attempts to shame.

    What's next ... Macros??

    Congrats on the volunteer work.

    ReplyDelete