Friday, July 15, 2011


I debated about posting this part of my "home" but since I am slowly exposing my entire household - well, this wall is at the end of my bed and next to the closet door. Shellie said something to the effect that I should have a candle burning on the table but that is not the way I see it. I see it as keeping Russ a part of my life. It seems quite logical to me - adding the polyhydralia" to the group was such fun. (My thanks to Gay for posting that picture earlier this week.) Anyhow, it is "my home" and I decorate it as I wish.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Entirely appropriate both to have and to post/share.

    I think that Karen did an amazing painting of the 'small cabin'.

    Also reminds me that I wanted to get one of the large Polarzonahedra prints that were displayed at the Dutch Flat Community Center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this very much, Gramcie :)

    ReplyDelete