Thursday, June 9, 2011

My head is hanging low - very low!

So off I went yesterday morning for my 11:00 Tai Chi class.  Whoops, the beginners class was at ten!  So I went to the registration desk to determine what to do and am now a Mon/Wed ten in the morning beginner.  My Chernobyl class starts at 1:30 PM and I decided to wait and sort of wandered hither and yon and sat and stared into space etc. wishing the time would fly faster.  At some point I decided to figure out my confusion re TaiChi and while at it I checked out Chernobyl.  Another whoops - it is only held on two Weds. and those are June 22nd and 29th.  Another prime example of "Gramcie's Brilliant FOOLISHNESS" - I do manage to live up to my reputation. (Actually, Greg, you can always blame me for filing the wrong final day in your noggin - what a great inheritance!")   

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I tried commenting last night but I guess it didn't go through. I think I said something along the lines of "Don't you be stealing my cred! My mistakes are all my own!" In some funny clever way. I think. It might not have been clever at all. Ah well. :)

    ReplyDelete