Sunday, June 5, 2011

Oh Happy Day

Rafael Nadal won the French Open - I started suffering at six this morning!  That is tennis, by the way!

Other news - hmmmmm - well, I am going to the grocery store today.  Tomorrow I start the process of becoming a volunteer at The Roseville Hospital - it is one of several that are in the group that Rich's hospital is also in.  I should start Tai Chi tomorrow also, but, I may not depart from the hospital soon enough to get to that class.

Terry's snake has survived a great deal of sort of tender love - it went to school three days. 

And so it goes - other than I look forward to non-rain days.

1 comment:

  1. Who's this Ralph Nader person you keep blathering about?

    French Open, I don't like it. Sounds too much like French Onion.

    ReplyDelete