Sunday, June 12, 2011

Yum, yum!

During the absolutely wonderful journey with Rich I had cranberry scones for breakfast the three mornings we were in Bishop.  So, I decided that I too could make cranberry scones and got up this morning and did it!  So, after getting comfortable with my coffee and nice hot cranberry scones I called Rich to see if he could guess what I was eating for breakfast - he couldn't!  It does seem that my enchantment with the cranberry scones in Bishop did not make a lasting impression on him - unbelievable - right?

6 comments:

  1. What?
    Where?
    Who?
    Why?
    When?

    Sconehenge?

    Eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad - you're only memory of Bishop is the scones at breakfast. What about the pizza we had for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. PIZZA! Food of the gods... if their were gods... they would eat PIZZA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And they would spell there correctly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must admit, I am also firmly in the pizza camp.

    Scones are okay though.

    If by scones you mean maple donuts.

    ReplyDelete