Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nutz!

Best laid plans - ugh!  It looks like summer will be over (or nearly over) before I will be in real training to be a hospital volunteer.  In three weeks there will be a second meeting for the potential volunteers who were there yesterday.  If I am approved at that point I have to have a TB test - two weeks later I go back to have that one looked at and then have a second TB test and wait another two weeks.  I think that if I am found TBless that I can then begin training which would take up to four weeks - who knows what else lurks in the hospital woodwork.  It is an amazing place - easy to get lost(as I did, yesterday) as there are so many buildings. 
So, I should get busy and seek other possibilities.  Tomorrow I will hopefully start TaiChi and my Chernobyl classess - that will be good, I think!

1 comment:

  1. Someday I hope to be motivated enough to take a tai chi class! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete